The National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA) and GIO Workers Compensation invite you to the 19th National Safety Awards presentation lunch. To join us at our premier OHS&E Awards event, register your place today!
This week in Australian news:
- Commonwealth safety laws are back in the frame this week with the return of Federal Parliament.
- Speaking up about safety is an issue for many Australian workers.
- The R U OK? at Work mental health campaign is on today.
Top stories on the overseas front:
- The United Nations (UN) General Assembly on the Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) will meet next week for the first time in 11 years.
- New Zealand has launched a new action plan to prevent incidents in the forestry industry.
- Building work was stopped and fines issued after asbestos was spread during bathroom renovations last year.
In NSCA news:
- Enrol into our WHS Harmonisation and Due Diligence course today!
Understand your changing WHS obligations by enrolling into our WHS Harmonisation and Due Diligence course.
With new harmonised Work Health and Safety (WHS) laws starting shortly, it is vital that your organisation is fully prepared.
Australia's only OHS forum specifically designed to address the changing legislation and current challenges faced by professionals responsible for OHS in their organisation.