Warren Edward Buffett
He is widely regarded as one of the most successful investors in the world. He is consistently ranked among the world's wealthiest people. In 2009, after donating billions of dollars to charity, Buffett was ranked as the second richest man in the United States with a net worth of US$37 billion.
Just would like to share some of his quotes that I liked:
- "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield. "
- "Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
- "Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
- "Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks."
- "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago."
- "The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective."