To: Mike Sondalini (LRS Consultants) <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 8:26:39 AM
Subject: Latest insightful articles at Lifetime Reliability Website
I hope that the New Year has started well for you and that it is a prosperous and healthy one for you.
Below are the latest articles available for you to read at your leisure.
- How reliability and risk are inextricably linked: http://www.lifetime-reliability.com/free-articles/reliability-improvement/link-between-risk-and-reliability.html
- Optimizing your Taguchi Loss Functions made easy: http://www.lifetime-reliability.com/free-articles/lean-management-methods/3T_SOPs_Optimise_Taguchi_Loss_Function.pdf
- Why so few companies get any value from ISO 9001: http://www.lifetime-reliability.com/free-articles/work-quality-assurance/Fixing_the_ISO9001_Problem.pdf
- Making sound maintenance choices with a Risk Cost Calculator: http://www.lifetime-reliability.com/tutorials/reliability-engineering/Risk_Cost_Calculator_for_Maintenance_Decision_Making.pdf
- Great maintenance planning and scheduling is hard: http://www.lifetime-reliability.com/free-articles/maintenance-planning-and-scheduling/maintenance-planning-and-scheduling-competencies.html
- What I learnt about training when I was a Maintenance Manager: http://www.lifetime-reliability.com/free-articles/team-building/Advice-to-Managers-on-Training.html
The Plant and Equipment Wellness book is raising a lot of interest around the world. You can get the hardcopy at http://www.eabooks.com.au/epages/eab.sf/en_au/?ObjectPath=/Shops/eabooks/Products/9780858255289
If an article will be of interest to others in your company or to your colleagues please forward this email to them.
If you no longer wish to subscribe please send a reply email with the word 'Unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
mob/cell: (+61) (0) 402 731 563
fax: (+61 8) 9457 8642
Reach new heights of production, maintenance and reliability performance